Saturday, August 19, 2006

Yay comments!

Well, I got the comments. Thanks everyone. I'll try and dig up some good naked pics from somewhere. It could take a while though...girls dont really talk to me much.

I just discovered some really good music. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Theyre gonna go big when people here them.

Only a few days left until the new job starts up. It looks like I might get a chance to go to MS to do some building right at the beginning of my service year. Maybe I can reunite with Tori.

How is the rest of the team doing? Anyone out there?

Life is good. So was Little Miss Sunshine.

The mohawk is back.

--DAlen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you better! Come on down to MS...just in case you haven't sweat enough.

Andrew said...

Hey man. I'm commenting now. I'm a little slow, being in Africa and all. Good luck with the new job. If you have time, there's a cheap method to come to Tanzania. Hopping a freighter! That's right, a Peace Corps guy here has booked passage on a freighter for his trip home in December. Go for it man. Hop a freighter. Be a badass.

Anonymous said...

Keep the messages coming. We love to hear what you are doing.

Have fun with in MS and keep us posted.

Just prepping for School here and trying to stay cool.