Sunday, June 11, 2006

2 days of work and counting...

Sunday, wonderfully hot and humid Louisiana Sunday.
Tommorrow I play golf with my mother for the first time in probably 10 years.
Tuesday and Wednesday are my last two real work days in this current AmeriCorps program.
Looking to hire an engineer to fix your problems? Call my email adress.
Josh is getting married in 2 weeks! Holy Cow.
Chris is leaving....tear :(
Partyhouse will soon to be no more.
Man, I need to find a boat and a wakeboard. Dr Maisto?
I miss the beach alot...especially now that the water is the right temp for naked night swimming.
Feelingsolazy.

How is everyone? Does anyone still read this? Andrew? Are you alive?
Why does Gateway keep going down?
Where is tremont music hall when you need it?
Van Warped Tour in August anyone? Jerrod?

Love y'all. --Darth LEroi

No comments: