Wednesday, June 21, 2006

New New Job

Well, as some of you may know, I got the dream job of working with TNC burning the Florida forest. Unfortunately I am only doing it for 6 weeks. But, fear not, as I have gotten a second cool job to keep me busy for at least the next year...

I am working with Our Towns Habitat for Humanity in Huntersville/Davidson. I am supplies and equipment mangament supervisor, which means not only do I get to build and work on houses, I also get to keep track of who has the nails and where the tape measures all went. I am pretty stoked. I am turning into this outdoorsmen, rugged, homebuilding, humanitarian guy. Pretty soon all the women will flock to my steel-like carpenter forearms and smell of smoke as a result of burning the forest. and then I will RULE THE WORLD MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

But seriously, I am doing well in the whole not-making-money area, accumulating lots of stories for my first New York Times bestselling autobiography.

peace,
--Steve

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey man. The Serengeti was full of brush fires last week. Next time you're in Tanzania stop by. By the way, I may be moving because my house got broken into, again. I'll let you know how that turns out.

René said...

I can't wait to read the bestselling autobiography. Seriously thought, congrats on the new job!!!