Monday, October 30, 2006

a few new things

There are a couple new things going on.

1. I finally finished working on the master bathroom here at the house. Now I have my own shower. I used a whole lot of caulk on it, so its likely to still be standing when the rest of the house falls over. The drywall still needs a little work, but its in a place thats not seen much, and water doesnt touch it.

2. It can now be currently listed that i am a dog-sitter. I am house and dog sitting for a couple that is somehow related to Habitat. I feel like I have talked to this guy before about something else, but I cant remember. I am meeting them tonight after...

3. Muay thai has now become a staple part of my diet. Mondays always happen at the Y, but I am also trying to fit Thursdays in as well, at a place in Statesville. Its a great facility, except its 20 miles away and it costs a lot. I am negotiating, especially since I only will be going once a week.

4. The ballet starts this week, and I dont have a way to get free tickets yet. I told Haley I would take her, so I gotta think real hard and start making phone calls to publications.

5. My new email adress is will.dalen@gmail.com
write a small note, so i can make sure y'all get it into your adress books.

love you,

--Will

No comments: