Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Arkansas beautifull Arkansas

Life is good here. We arrived last week, been here a few days. Work is pretty relaxed so far. It seems that we get more done than they expect, so much so that we run out of supplies. We are working on disaster releif packages that will be given to victims, most here in the states i think but some internationally as well. The location here is going to serve as the central shipping/recieving location for all presbyterian releif packages sent out.

Also I have been doing a lot of activity...working out with some circuits i created, mountain biking, shadow boxing and teaching my teammates how to spar...all kinds of stuff.

My real big joy is that i have offerd up my copy of "what should I do with my life" and some of my teammates are going to read it!

thats all for now...teammate waiting to use the computer.

be great
Dalen (i also have started going by WiLL)

No comments: