Sunday, November 27, 2005

Spike 2 is about to begin

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

By the time you read this, I will most likely be sitting in a van on my way to Lexington, KY. Once there, we will be working with Habitat for Humanity, trying to finish 5 houses by Christmas so that their owners can have a merrier time. Habitat is one of the charities I really like the most, mainly because it is not a give away to somebody who wants, but rather it is an assisted giveaway to someone who is willing to help themselves to make their life better through hard work.

Its possible that I wont have the ability to use computers much, so my weblog may not be updated in a while. See you in a few weeks.

--DAlen
be great

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dalen,

I really miss you but love reading about your adventures. A package went out to you the day after T-day. I hope it finds you soon. Please let me know if there is a better addy to ship to as I have this incredible drum to send and want to make sure you receive it.

I love you, Carla