Sunday, November 04, 2012

The photo edition!

Hate reading?  well today is your day.  This posting is almost made entirely of pictures (which i count as worth at least 1000 words each).

I finally finished up the string.  What was once a jumbled knot of roughly 0.75 miles in length is now a series of wrapped bundles.  I gave some away to some adults during trick or treating, but i have plenty left.  if you need some, let me know.

Speaking of trick or treating...i gave out candy....


...dressed as a donkey!  (i didnt drink the beer until after...which for those of you who KNOW me...is a big deal.  i am trying out this whole "beer" thing.  this one was supposed to taste like pumpkin.  tasted like beer to me.  


Wednesday night, with halloween over and the string done, i was able to focus and get a major task done on my house.  check my fireplace!  it works!


Friday was a good day.  Went on a field trip to the country to look at a biosolids application farm.  Got to see some baby cows.  Sure...cats on the internet can be great.  But nothing beats a real life baby cow.  So cute!


Friday night I went to the men's shelter...where i received the glamorous task of prepping salad.  I ended up on dressing duty.  Somehow, the dressing we had gotten a hold of was meant for single serving use.  I was in charge of fixing that...and fix that I did!


I hope you enjoyed this photo edition.  Keep visiting and tell all your friends.

http://hannahmraines.wordpress.com/posts-are-here/


















No comments: