Friday, December 19, 2008

2 Wheels good, 4 Wheels bad

There is a certain sense of freedom you feel on a motorcycle.

Today, I rode mine for the first time in a long time. I am really really trying to sell it, but after riding it, I feel like I am going to miss it. It makes exploring that much easier. Plus, it gets great fuel mileage and I can pretty much do a u-turn anywhere, anytime. I notice things a lot more on my bike also. I hear my surrounding more. I am more in touch with the road. I definately am paying more attention to what I am doing, for fear that at any moment my motorcycle might decide to do something beyond my control that will result in catastrophic death. But yeah, its pretty much tons of fun.

I dont have a license plate on my bike either, so I kind of am breaking the law when I ride it...then again, I am pretty much a rebel.

No comments: