Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The big day is near

Happy Christmas eve to everyone...and by everyone I mean the whole world (whether or not I actually know you and whether or not you are reading this).

If you haven't yet finished your shopping (which i think is impossible, if you are getting everything for tomorrow morning), there is one item that everyone in America should have. Actually, technically, we should have 1.6 of them, for our 1.6 cars. Everyone needs jumper cables. I went ahead and got everyone jumper cables, and I am sticking beside my belief that its the perfect the

Also, people are getting soap this year. Nicole decided to make soap, and I actually came to embrace the idea. I made some grapefruit soap. I am a little worried the grapefruit might go bad inside the stuff. We'll find out. (just for clarification, we really just did melt and pour soap, not the kind where you have to actually render fat and add lye and all that other difficult and dangerous stuff)

So, enjoy the soap and jumper cables. Help out a stranger...by either starting their dead car or by washing their hands.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: